Monday, June 22, 2015

Back to the old grind

Well after a long weekend I am back in front of the computer.  I have completed my mobile app design.  Since I am not a programmer or an artist, I used Lucidchart to create a nice diagram of the flow of my app.  Hopefully it meets the requirements as I included a description of each of the pages of the app as well as their function.  Here is a link to Lucidchart if you find yourself intrigued.

Lucidchart

Well, now for a little lunch and on to check on the wiki, send a tweet or two maybe, get in on some discussions, and maybe start the podcast.  Phew.

2 comments:

  1. Mike, is your flowchart supposed to take us to the homepage of their website or your lucidchart that you created? I was just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the confusion. It is supposed to take you to the homepage. After you make the chart, you can export it to your Google Drive or save it as a PDF. There is another form but I don't remember it right now.

    ReplyDelete