Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Keep On Keepin' On.

I went back into my webquest and added a teachers resource page.  This was of course after I learned of the coveted template.  So, I make mine to match.  Although, it is a good idea to include that information.  Hopefully it is done now, and I can move onto my wiki entries and mobile app.

After much research, I have come to the conclusion that Yapp seems to be the easiest to use for this.  I have started the mobile all design and am sort of building the plane as I am flying it.  I have never created a mobile app before and I could really see some great potential in this.  I an constantly thinking, "Why didn't I think of this sooner."  O well.

3 comments:

  1. I hope your design is going well. What are you using to demonstrate what it will look like? Professor Ingram suggested a diagram with text, so... a word document? Desktop publishing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late reply. I had yet another wedding this weekend, although This was the last one of the summer. I used Lucidchart. It is part of Google Drive. It is an easy click and drop program to make all sorts of charts and diagrams. Hopefully it is good enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on Lucidchart. I just added it to my Chrome Apps.

    ReplyDelete