Sunday, June 28, 2015

Podcasting...

Well my podcast is halfway done.  I have the script done  and have gone through it a few times and even recorded a couple trials.  I just need to get through the "uhs" and "erms" so I don't have as much editing to do.  Enough work for today though.

On another note, I am having difficulty keeping up on the plethora of media to stay in tune with.  I don't know how today's generation does it.  Between blogging, RSS, Twitter, etc, I don't know how they have time to keep up on everything else.  Does anyone like to go radio silent anymore?

2 comments:

  1. Michael, I plan to take an entire week off ALL digital devices once this summer session is over! I am looking forward to taking a mental break from the constant demands of technology. I hope I can last the entire week... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm about to head out of the country to Paris and London and I am turning all devices off for the week. It's a little terrifying to not have it to relay on though, especially since I don't speak French!

    ReplyDelete